Friday, April 17, 2009

Inside Troublemaker Studios

Hey everyone!
Today in Tech Trends we watched two 10 minutes video's from Troublemaker Studios. They were about how to make music for the movies they make and showed us all the editing they did in Spy Kids 2. It was really cool! I learned lots of things. First, I had no idea they even did THAT much editing in the Spy Kids movies. I also learned how they made the music- just by playing random things on the piano or guitar and changing the instrument type. Another thing I learned was that you can copy the setting and then change the people in the setting, so that it looks like it's different, but it's really exactly the same. I thought those video's were really neat!
Later!
Dani

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dani I like your blog post it is very good. And it is written very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually scratch that Dani.. i L-O-V-E your blog! hehe

    ReplyDelete